Shikshit Rojgar Kendra Prabandhak Samiti has started its social journey with a comprehensible vision and mission. The basic focus of SRKPS is on the social, institutional and property base for the people who often remain unheard or ignored in a democratic and participatory approach. It reaches to un-reached people. To sustain this work Community based organizations (CBO) at village level linked with local, block and district level administration and PRI so that these CBOs can take over the development programs and reduce the dependency on others. The other approach of SRKPS is to work impartially with all sections of community.
Registration No. : 50/JJN/1986-87
Name of the Organisation: Shikshit Rojgar Kendra Prabandhak Samiti (SRKPS)
Address: Jhunjhunu : SRKPS 1/129 Housing Board Jhunjhunu, (Rajasthan) PIN-333001
Jaipur : SRKPS A/07/06, Chinab Apartment, Sec. 28 Pratapnagar, Jaipur
(Rajasthan) Mob. 9530070400
Phone: 01592-234664, 517567
Contact Person: Mr. Rajan Choudhary (Secretary)
Mobile: +91 9414080218
SRKPS has always kept focus on such kind of programs and activities which deal with rural development, educational upliftment, social awareness, women and child welfare and better health facilities Shikshit Rojgar Kendra Prabandhak Samiti has started its social journey with a comprehensible vision and mission. The basic focus of SRKPS is on the social, institutional and property base for the people who often remain unheard or ignored in a democratic and participatory approach. It reaches to un-reached people.
Women, Children & Deprived class should be organized and make them able to take active participation in Health, Education and self-governance to eliminate inequalities
Aware and self - reliant society
To aware and make people to self reliant in the sector of health, education, environment and local self governance.
- Need based Region specific welfare activities for women and children development.
- Advocacy for women empowerment, women right and issues such as (Domestic violence) etc.
- Working for Human Rights.
- Ensuring women literacy and girl child education.
- Fight against the usage of all sorts of drugs.
- Holistic development of rural & urban area.
- Promotion of youth empowerment through orientation.
- Awareness activities to minimize HIV/AIDS.
- Protection of Natural Resource Management through local need activities.
You may also download SRKPS profile in pdf format Click here